Be prepared for your next closing
Here is a list of items we commonly ask Realtors to provide to ensure smooth communication and coordination of a closing:
- Legible copy of Purchase and Sales Agreements and any addendums
- Contact information for all parties (Real Estate Agents, Buyer, Seller, Loan Officer, Insurance Agent or Condo Association)
- Commission statement. Who is holding the deposit and will it be brought to closing or retained?
- Invoices or bills to be paid at closing
- Special circumstances (POA, Trust, Mail-away)
Questions or comments? Contact Jaime Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org